Today we read that Shutterfly has spent more than $750,000.00 supporting communities during the COVID19 crisis. they've made direct donations to communities in need, and are producing cloth face …Read More
The Power of Print
Print marketing & advertising is one of the most trusted forms of media and often produce the most cost-effective outcome for our clients.
Our success stems from the collaboration between our in-house media planners & print specialists, working closely with our print supplier relationships, unrivalled market knowledge, and outstanding format innovation & design expertise.
Our print management team listens, cares, and drives client campaign performance to meet KPIs. Simply put, we are the industry leaders in print.Join Connections Today
Four Key Capabilities
- TSW purchases up to 100 million printed pieces per month
- Easy-to-use Connections platform
- Clients save an average of 11% when moving their print to Connections
- Agile synergy (media planners and print specialists working side-by-side)
- Quick turnaround on quotes
- Fast turnaround to meet deadlines (we make it work)
- Unrivalled market leaders for over a decade
- Performance specialist (We KNOW what works)
- Creative critique and feedback available
- On time
- In accordance to the strict packing specifications
- To a satisfactory level of quality every time
Almost 2 Billion
Recent Print Blog Post
Connections' Eye-Tracking Tool
This service is available to all clients free of charge, as an added value. The tool utilizes AI to evaluate the creative and identifies where the eye will naturally look first, second, etc. This helps our clients better understand how their ad will be perceived, the journey it will take the average consumer on, and an opportunity to re-work the creative to ensure every opportunity is maximized. This tool can be particularly helpful when deciding on new or test creative.
The report provides a heatmap showing which content and images draw the most attention from the viewer. The report provides two types of feedback: 1) Visual Regions - shows brands what content and images stand out the most & 2) Visual Sequence: shows the order in which viewers take in the content on the creative.